Pro Flight Simulator - Game Review

What can I say about Pro Flight Simulator 2011? This is the best flight simulator I’ve ever played.

It blows away all of the competition by far and it’s even better this year than last year.

They have added more planes and more airports. If you already have this you can simply download the new update they have for the.  I really didn't expect too much from Pro Flight Simulator 2011 compared to last year's version.  But I must say that is a nice improvement for only six months from the last major update.

Online Game, Online Games, Video Game, Video Games, ProFlightSimulator, Flight Sim Game, flight, pro flight sim, pro flight simulator, simulator
ProFlightSimulator Game


They now have way over 200 planes and also over 20000 different airports across the world.  I wish they added the graphics a little more, but that's still better than Microsoft.  Well, considering Microsoft hasn't updated there graphics for over 4 years. 

Pro Flight Simulator Included are a few new helicopters, and are very pleasant.  It looks like Pro Flight Simulator 2011 is going to be the show stopper for this year.  It is not just an aircraft simulator, but a full-flight simulator.

They now have jets, helicopters and even gliders.  If you have played some of the other flight simulators, you probably know that more than $ 100 cost only a plan to add. This is why I love Pro Flight Simulator 2011, it includes everything.

The price that you can pay for a plane to another SIM you can buy the Pro Suite Full Flight Simulator.

Let's talk about the airports for a minute.

While other simulators are generally in the area of the airport, the flight a deficiency has thousands of airports in almost every country in the world.  You can leave the US and fly over to London in one of the commercial 747 Boeing jets.

Just do not try to take a helicopter or an airplane; you are in the first surface ocean.  They even have an airport in Saudi Arabia, and it is actually quite nice.

They have also updated all the manuals, so you know how to take off and land.  They even included a new feature that lets you start out in midair just in case you can't figure out how to take off.  I wish it was this feature when I started playing; it made me realize a bit of time that you release the pause, before it can fly.

Pro Flight Simulator 2011 also has the best support that I have ever had the pleasure of using.  I had some problems (which were my fault) and they answered my support request within minutes.  I could not believe how fast they responded.

When the upgrade came this year, she sent me an e-mail that I know.  I was able to download and upgrade my flight sim within minutes.

Pro Flight Simulator 2011 is the best flight simulator.

It was already my pick for last year, but with these new changes not even the big expensive simulators can stand in its way.

For a realistic sensation of being a pilot, pro flight simulator is the best!  Hands Down… by Victor Buri

Article Source: articlerich.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Popular Posts

A Place to find your favorite.